The Race Director is responsible for managing all aspect of the organization of Just Run races. Our main event is called the CandyRun5K. We are presently searching for an amazing candidate who has the passion, the commitment and the desire to create magic and the best experience possible for all participants at our events.
You will be asked to travel across country (Canada or US depending what is your citizenship), work flexible hours, days, nights and weekend during the peak race season (April thru September). You will report directly to the Executive VP of business development. Working with JustRun is more than a job, it’s a opportunity to change the lives of participants thru happiness, fun and being active & healthy.
- MANAGE A MOBILE TEAM (10 to 15 employees) to execute the events, temporary staff and volunteers.
- CREATE WORK PLANS AND TIMELINES, oversee event financial management and post-event reporting.
- ORGANIZE AND MANAGE PRE-RACE LOGISTICS, manage setup and tear down activities, coordinate event day.
- MAKE ALL TRAVEL RESERVATIONS AND ACCOMMODATIONS for mobile coordinator’s team.
- NEGOTIATE AGREEMENTS WITH LOCAL REGULATORY ORGANIZATIONS (re: Police - Firefighters - EMT).
- OBTAIN ALL PERMITS AND AUTHORIZATIONS for the event.
- NEGOTIATE AND DEVELOP A RELATIONSHIP with different companies for rental of equipment, barricades and other logistical elements or vehicles.
- ORGANIZE LOGISTICS FOR THE TRANSPORTATION of equipment and material between each event.
FILL THE FORM TO APPLY